This is a completely random comment...I was cutting John's hair on Saturday and commented that I wished that we lived closer to Jared so that he could still be John's hair guy after all these years, which then led to "I wonder where they ended up and if they came to Texas like they wanted to years ago"...so I plugged your names into google and came upon your blog. As a reminder, John lived in the dorm freshman year at BYU with Jared, played on an intramural basketball team together, and we even went to a CoopersLybrand presentation together long long ago. My email is jnorton97@hotmail.com if you would like to touch base again. Your family is darling. Jenny
1 comment:
This is a completely random comment...I was cutting John's hair on Saturday and commented that I wished that we lived closer to Jared so that he could still be John's hair guy after all these years, which then led to "I wonder where they ended up and if they came to Texas like they wanted to years ago"...so I plugged your names into google and came upon your blog. As a reminder, John lived in the dorm freshman year at BYU with Jared, played on an intramural basketball team together, and we even went to a CoopersLybrand presentation together long long ago. My email is jnorton97@hotmail.com if you would like to touch base again. Your family is darling. Jenny
Post a Comment